2008年12月3日 星期三

Instructable stuff

This time I heard a horrible event which is the relationship between master and slave for making love. Her master is from Belgium and she is from England. This room is a present to her where is the place for sex. According to her word, her master belonged to you so her master can look at her body. After that she told me that her neck remarked his master’s name and sometimes he took her for a walk on a leash as a dog. It was a terrible thing. The room decorated with seat and bed which is for sex. She taught me how to use it and asked me “do you want to be a slave?” because her master looked for the new slave. At first I didn’t know their relationship so I acclaimed that the room is nice and your boss is good to you such a kind of word. I also talked to her that “Did your boss do furniture?” because her room looked nice. It is such a stupid question. She taught me how to use the profile and gave me a new clothes and shoes.
iris75 Karu: his job is furniture ?
Luci Yedmore: no
iris75 Karu: oh
Luci Yedmore: his job is to look after his slaves
Luci Yedmore: :)) (Technical actions)
iris75 Karu: oh (Social remarks)

1 則留言:

Cherry 提到...

Wow! It is interesting for the relationship between the master and the slave. Do you wanna give it a try, Iris? lol