2008年12月7日 星期日

Virtual Venice Beach

I went to the "Virtual Venice Beach" where I met Ally Fall from California who took me to visit the whole beach where the landscapes were appealing to me. Primarily, she took me to her work place named “Freebie~Heaven” where was available to get free stuff.

After arriving there, I didn’t know how to buy stuff which pasted on the wall, asked another person to help me to buy clothing because Allyn Fall didn’t follow with me. After getting new clothing, I tried to contact with her in order to go another places. When I met her, she taught me how to change the clothes where I bought from Free shop, she gave me some gifts as shoes, earrings and so on. Then I changed my clothing but my ugly girl still wearing because nobody gave me the new hair.After that she brought me to another places where was decorated with many instruments as guitar and piano.




In our chatting, she used many abbreviations such as

Yu=You (we always use “u” symbols you)
O=To
Pople=People
Ty=Thank you
Tp=Transport Protocol

沒有留言: